Welcome to Cookridge Primary School's Garden

Keep up to date with all that's going on in our school garden throughout the year!

Wednesday 15 May 2013

Rain rain go away!

The British summer is NOT happening!

We've got gas fires on at night (I'm seriously thinking full central heating) and it doesn't stop raining!!!!

This morning, it rained most of the time and I was really starting to panic with what to do.  I don't want to go too mad as I've got After School Club (Little Greenfingers - yes, very original I know) to do this afternoon too.

The little tomato plants that our neighbour gave us were getting a bit too big for their pots, so we transplanted them into bigger pots.  Had two lads seiving the compost from the bins and the others filling the pots and planting the tomatoes.  My OCD came out as I had a tidy up and shifted things around - again.  Actually put the seed trays on the shelving that Ralph Thoresby put up last week!  Topped the water tank up with water - oh for a proper water system up there.  Any suggestions please, let me know!

Well, the Little Greenfingers Club is due to start so I'll sign off and see you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment