Welcome to Cookridge Primary School's Garden

Keep up to date with all that's going on in our school garden throughout the year!

Sunday 14 October 2012

We're in the local magazine!!!


Unbeknown to me, somebody has mentioned Cookridge Primary School's entry in the Cookridge Show.   My father who lives in Horsforth gave me a copy of the local "Covered" magazine which is distributed in the Leeds postal areas of LS16, 18 and 19, so our gardening adventures are being spread across North West Leeds! Who has written the article, I'm not sure as I had absolutely no idea about us being in print, but hey, I'm not complaining. Our little mention is the last paragraph under Cookridge Horticultural Society Flower Show (sorry for the small print, but even the employing my techno wizard of a daughter, failed to get it any bigger.)



No comments:

Post a Comment